Kellie is hosting a fun look back at your favorite crafty creations. In random order, here are my favorite cards for the past year:
1. I have an obvious love for kraft paper. I also think the woodgrain stamp and the flower stamp are among my all-time favorite stamps.
2. See, more kraft paper. This color combo of red and aqua is my favorite. Faux stitching on this one.
3. More kraft paper. I also like red and brown with kraft paper. I love that the two stamps used on this card are from the $1 bin at Michaels. Cause I'm cheap like that.I also love the thank you sentiment from Anna Griffin. I wish i had an entire set of sentiments in that cute little frame.
4. Ummm, more kraft paper and again with my favorite color combo. I'm consistent if I'm anything. Also finally hopped on the doily bandwagon. I really like the little banner sentiment as well- Taylored Expressions.
5. The woodgrain texture plate also ranks pretty high....along with a stamp by Hero Arts (tulip) that I've had for probably 10 years- it's my fave and I pull it out ever now and again.
6. Woodgrain texture plate again. A pretty clean and simple card.
7. A different texture plate and a color combo that I like a lot: aqua and light green. I also love the font of the birthday sentiment. Again, clean and simple, my fave. It looks simple but I spent a lot of time inside and out on this one.
8. I wasn't lying when I said I like kraft paper. I also like the scallop punch I used here, too.
9. I LOVE to create my own background images, which you can see in this card below. Busy pattern yet still clean and simple. The ribbon is awesome- really flat and nice for cards- got it at Hobby Lobby and I wish it came in my favorite colors.
10. See, another card with a stamped background. Taylored Expressions again. All of it.
I had a hard time narrowing down my choices. That was fun! I think you should play along too!